TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE STORE AND ONLINE SALES VIA SZNURKIOUTLET.PL
These Terms and Conditions specify the rules for making purchases in the online store operated by the seller at www.SznurkiOutlet.pl. The seller is Tomasz Urbaniak BO URBANIAK with its registered office in Warsaw, ul. Jana Olbrachta 94A, 01-102 registered under the NIP number: 5252203113, Regon: 017205074. The seller can be contacted: • by phone: +48 882 453 519 • using the e-mail address: dziendobry@SznurkiOutlet.pl
§ 1 GENERAL RULES
1. Placing an order is conditional on reading and accepting these Terms and Conditions and registering on the online store website.
2. Products of the brand SznurkiOutlet.pl, are brand new. Being made by hand, the products may vary in shape, texture or color within the same type of product.
§ 2 REGISTRATION
1. In order to register in the SznurkiOutlet.pl online store (create a customer account), you need to fill out a registration form, providing your name and surname or username (nickname), e-mail address and password, accept the rules of the SznurkiOutlet.pl online store and agree to the processing of personal data to the extent necessary for the proper implementation of services provided electronically including the execution of customer orders.
2. Registration in the SznurkiOutlet.pl online store, as well as the use of the functionality of the SznurkiOutlet.pl store are free of charge.
3. After registering in the SznurkiOutlet.pl online store, each time you log in using the data contained in the registration form.
4. In order to delete a customer's account from the SznurkiOutlet.pl online store, one should send an e-mail message via dziendobry@SznurkiOutlet.pl with a request to delete the account with the e-mail address registered in the SznurkiOutlet.pl store.
§ 3 ORDER PROCESSING
1. All prices listed on www.SznurkiOutlet.pl are gross prices in Polish Zloty, (including VAT). Prices listed do not include shipping costs.
2. Orders are accepted through the website, by phone or by email.
3. Orders can be placed through the website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week throughout the year. Placing orders by phone or email is only possible between 7:00 am and 3:30 pm.
4. The order is effective if the buyer correctly fills out the registration and order form and correctly provides contact information including the exact address to which the goods are to be shipped, the phone number and e-mail address.
5. In case the data provided is not complete, the seller has the right to cancel the order.
6. The buyer agrees to issuing and sending electronically, to the e-mail address indicated by him, an electronic image of billing documents such as proof of purchase (receipts, invoices and correction invoices) and forms (order confirmation, etc.).
8. Once the customer has placed a successful order, he will receive an automatic response confirming that the order has been accepted for processing.
9. Order processing begins when the payment is credited to the seller's bank account - for the payment option "Bank transfer". For payments made via Transfer 24 immediately after confirmation of the payment by the selected portal.
§ 4 SHIPPING COSTS AND DATE
1. Goods are shipped to the address indicated in the order form or by email, in exceptional cases by telephone.
2. The store is obliged to deliver the goods to the customer without undue delay, no later than 30 days after placing the order and making payment.
3. Goods are delivered by specialized courier companies or through the Polish Post Office. It is possible to pick up goods in person at the seller's premises.
4. The buyer shall bear the costs of delivery (shipping) as specified in the shipping price list. The costs depend on the type of transport, payment method and the weight of the ordered goods. The buyer can get acquainted with the price list by clicking on the link "Shipping"
5. The danger of accidental loss of or damage to the item passes to the buyer at the time of its delivery by the carrier, unless the seller had no influence on the buyer's choice of carrier.
§ 5 PAYMENTS
1. The seller offers the following forms of payment for goods and delivery costs: - cash - transfer (traditional) or payment to the seller's bank account before shipment of the goods - electronic transfer (PayU, Przelewy24, E-card); When you select electronic transfer, you are redirected to the bank's transaction service. After logging in, the customer receives a transfer form ready for approval with the appropriate amount, transfer title and recipient's data. After accepting the transfer, the customer will be redirected back to the store's website. Online payments are handled by Przelewy24.pl, PayU and E-Card.
2. In the case of payment made by bank transfer or payment to the seller's bank account, in the title of the transfer should be included: - Customer's name or company name - order number and user name Transfer details: BO Urbaniak ul. Jana Olbrachta 94A 01-102 Warsaw Seller's bank account number: 54 1050 1025 1000 0091 4714 6162
§ 6 WITHDRAWAL FROM THE AGREEMENT (applies only to customers who are consumers)
1. A consumer who has concluded a remote agreement has the right to withdraw from it without giving any reason by making a statement in writing or by sending back the goods to the address of the SznurkiOutlet.pl store no later than 14 days from the date of delivery . To meet this deadline it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiration. The costs of return delivery of goods in connection with the exercise of the right shall be borne by the buyer, unless the store has agreed to bear them or has not informed the consumer of his right to withdraw from the agreement. 2. Products in the form of electronic files are not eligible for return, this applies especially to die-cuts and instructions saved in PDF format.
3. The consumer is obliged to return the goods no later than 14 days from the day he withdrew from the agreement.
4. Within 14 days of receipt of the consumer's decision to withdraw from the agreement, but not earlier than the date of receipt of the item back, the seller will refund the payment using the same method of payment used by the consumer. In the case of card payments, reimbursement will be made directly to the card account.
5. The consumer shall be liable for any diminution in the value of the item resulting from the use of the item beyond what is necessary to ascertain its nature, characteristics and functionality.
6. The cost of sending the goods to the customer is reimbursed by the store, but if the consumer has chosen a method of delivery other than the cheapest offered by the seller, the seller is not obliged to reimburse the customer for the additional costs incurred.
§ 7 COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
1. Products offered by SznurkiOutlet.pl are covered by 24 months of seller's liability for non-conformity of goods with the agreement. There is a presumption that if the consumer reported the warranty to the seller within 12 months of delivery of the product, the product defect already existed at the time of delivery.
2. In the case of non-conformity of the goods with the agreement, the advertised goods, together with a copy of the proof of purchase and a letter specifying the type of non-conformity and expectations regarding the manner of fulfillment of our obligations, should be sent back at the expense of the seller (legal basis - Law on Consumer Rights, Journal of Laws 2014, item 827)
3. The seller shall process complaints immediately, no later than 14 days after receipt. After this deadline is exceeded, the complaint is considered to be resolved in favor of the customer.
4. In the case of a justified complaint, the customer may demand that the product be brought into conformity with the agreement by repair or replacement free of charge, reduce the price or withdraw from the agreement.
& 8 COPYRIGHT © COPYRIGHT SZNURKIOUTLET
1. All rights reserved. All textual, photographic, graphic, audio, video materials their fragments and their layout on SznurkiOutlet.pl are legally protected and are the intellectual property of BO URBANIAK. Copying for commercial purposes, distribution, modification and publication without written permission from BO URBANIAK is prohibited. Some photo elements of the SznurkiOutlet.pl website are owned by third parties and protected by copyrights belonging to these entities. Any violation of the rights referred to in this section shall be subject to the sanctions provided for in the Criminal Code and the Law on Copyright and Related Rights, and will be enforced by BO URBANIAK without any restrictions.
2. Registered Marks. Unless otherwise stated, all marks used on SznurkiOutlet.pl website are reserved by BO URBANIAK, especially the brand mark and graphic mark of SznurkiOutlet.
3. WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
The information presented on SznurkiOutlet.pl is provided in the form found by you, without any guarantees, expressed or implied. SznurkiOutlet.pl has made every effort to ensure that the material contained on the site is up-to-date and complete, but it may contain errors and inaccuracies. In no event shall BO URBANIAK be held liable for any direct or indirect losses resulting from the use of the site, nor shall BO URBANIAK be held liable for any damage to or viruses that may infect your equipment while using the site, and in particular in connection with the downloading of any materials, files, text, photo, graphic, sound and video materials from it. SznurkiOutlet.pl may publish links to other websites and is not responsible for the material contained on these sites.
4. BO URBANIAK LICENSES wishes to operate an innovative and up-to-date website. However, please understand that BO URBANIAK must protect its intellectual property, especially its trademark and copyright. Accordingly, no licenses entitling to use BO URBANIAK's intellectual property are not available through the website.
§ 9 FINAL PROVISIONS
1. Matters not covered by these Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the provisions of the Consumer Rights Act (Journal of Laws 2014, item 827), the Act of April 23, 1964. - Civil Code (Dz.U. 1964 no. 16 item 93 as amended).
2. Disputes arising from the application of these Terms and Conditions and in connection with the performance of agreements concluded between the SznurkiOutlet.pl store and the Customers, will be considered by the Court of competent jurisdiction according to the provisions of the Act of 17.11.1964 Code of Civil Procedure (Journal of Laws No. 43 item 296, as amended).
3. The Service Provider reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, with the proviso that the version of the Terms and Conditions in effect at the time of the Customer's order shall apply to contracts concluded prior to the amendment of the Terms and Conditions.
4. Date of publication of Terms and Conditions 18.03.2020.